Giving is Gorges 2020 will feature two matching hours occurring from 10-11 AM and 5-6 PM. During these match hours, donors will have their gifts matched up to $25 per donation. Both matching hours are capped at $1,500 for a total of $3,000 in matching funds available on May 20, 2020.
Example: If a donor gives $100 to an organization, an additional $25 will be gifted to your organization.
1. Only online donations made towards participating organizations count towards prizes. Prize winners are subject to change pending final verification until Monday, May 25.
2. Organizations may not win more than one power hour prize.
3. Organizations may not win more than one golden ticket prize.
4. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most raised category, the organization with the most unique donors will win.
5. If there is a tie for two organizations in the most donors category, the organization with the most dollars raised will win.
6. Tagboard refers to the Tagboard integration that will display social media posts made by organizations when using the hashtag #GivingisGorges. This will appear on the homepage on May 20.
If you have any questions regarding prizes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with someone on the Giving is Gorges team.